Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cafe Dog

I've been taking Daisy with me to the local café every morning to accompany me while I read. I think we have this really adorable companionship going on and like to think that onlookers who see us are jealous of how cute my puppy is and how much spare time I seem to have based on how long I spend in the café on my kindle.

This morning, we were walking to the coffee shop and Daisy started to do this really cute rolling-over and I initially thought it was so adorable I was going to vomit, then I realized she was rolling in another dog's shit.

So, we went to the café and she was being really misbehaved and still had some poop remnants on her ear that I couldn't get off with napkins and after that we had to go home and she needed a bath (obviously) which she hates and so it's been a pretty rocky day.

Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment: